wishesfreedom


i must run ~ run ~ run ~ burn fats !

my my....how tiring is this....
today was merentas desa at skool....
ran and came back tired like crap.......
at first, say wanna walk the whole route 1....
mana tau, early in the mornin i go timbang berat i fat jor ! gained weight ! Oh Nooooooooooooo !!!!!!
this can't be happening to me.... =S
ok, now i m determined ! i am soooooooo gonna lose weight ! i'm gonna run the race ~ * head's up, facing the ceiling....face full of determination ... xD

i brought my ipod along to listen to music when i run...
me, jing ying, min hua, yeow xin all putting hands on each other's arm to make some kind of signs....but before we can do so....i forgot hu....but some dude came around and say the girls moved to the front gate route edi...
and guess wat ? we shrieked ! ..... *speechless...
how did we do tat ? no idea... xD
then we start running...bang here bang there towards the gate...
oopsie....i'm at the front row holding my ipod and Pn.Joginder ( our principle ) is looking at us...* hide the ipod ! =X

they're catching up fast ~~~

the race started....more and more ppl caught up later....
for ur info, i m definitely not an active person with healthy lifestyle....everyday exercise... NO ! i'm not tat kind of person...yea, i'm the lazy type...due to my laziness and lacking of exercise...the result is... damn....so tiring....face aso red as tomato jor...like hard to breathe normally... =S
reached skool....went to dewan to search for my bag....cari sini cari sana , tak ada ~
wat the heck .... they simpan where jor...i edi so tired somemore make me walk here walk there....haih...leave it first la...
i went to change food and drinks with the coupon given and sat down to rest...
oh my, felt like vomiting....felt so uneasy...

missing bag ?? same case like me ! =/

but after some time, i felt much better...at least can start to walk around....
i went to ask around for my bag again....and it was in the bilik pengawas...==''
patutlah cannot find...scare me oni...i grabbed my bag and then i took the chance to eat some of my friend's food and drinks ... keke =P
ok, i dun like the french fries...keras punya...yucky to me...a BIG NO NO ~~~~
the longan drink wasn't as gud as i expected...spaghetti was... normal ? i suppose...
the ribenna and sprit was not bad...just tat after run i dun feel like taking gassy drinks...
oh ya, Min Hua fainted....=X
after some rest she ok back jor...i'll pray for ur
full recovery Min Hua ~ =]
he din come today oh...and lotsa ppl asked me where's he....(lotsa caring friend's around ?? haha)

she fainted.... =X

back time chit chat with jie mei ah....
i "zat" him till he aso speechless jor....wakakakakakaka ...so funny....but he cham la....let me say non stop....=P
when i reached home, i was locked outside...aunty is vacuuming the house...and she didn't hear me !!!!!
omg....after a long distance run...she kept me outside standing under the hot sun T^T
how can she be so cruel to me....i yelled and yelled...still, she can't hear me....must bring her go check ear jor....
after standing there for quite long oni she heard me and opened the gate for me....
the greater news i received later was....

legs turned jelly ~ =|

she asked me to do house chores....
there i go....vacuuming the room....with my jelly legs supporting me....
after cleaning up....i rushed to bath....
felt so fresh now...just tat my legs are still wobbly...
then i ate my bun i got frm skool....it's a bit out of shape though...but hey, it's still a bun... :)
talking bout bun i suddenly remembered the tuna cauli roll i bought frm Bee's yesterday......
it's soooooooooooo YUMMY !!!!!!!!!! ;)
i love it ~~~~ =P
keke....see the reason of me getting fatter now ??
but it's deli-cious ~~~~~~~
keke....i bought one to eat at tuition yesterday nite and one for today as my breakfast...


tuna roll ~~~~~~~ yummy !! =D

this is an order ! oni window shopping, cant buy things... =S

try it if u have the chance... :)
i went to timbang again....no changes aso ! tak turun pun T^T
sob...sob....
ran for nothing.... * tears came down like fountain....
now i wonder how m i gonna go shopping tomorrow ? window shopping oni...
aunty planned to go out...and jie jie is gonna bring us to sunway pyramid if i'm not mistaken...more journey tomorrow...gosh...i scare my legs will patah oni... :X
alrite...tats all for today...too tired... xD



0 Responses

Post a Comment