wishesfreedom
Saturday, 1st August 2009 ~

it's Cui's birthday ! ( Happy Birthday gal ~ ) as well as our skool koko day...gave her the present i prepared for her "long time ago" on Friday....
well, this year's hari koko events were great....i like the new events like kawat berirama and also the malurian hip hop idol or something....i didn't manage to watch all....in fact, i oni manage to see one or two tat day....cuz i m selling food for Rukun Negara Club....

concluded, i sold Thai Style Taufu tat day....erm, managed to sell quite a number but still didn't manage to finish all...sadly, cuz many of them thought it's eaten plain without the chili...and they aso dunno wat am i sellin....dun care....i get my sellin experience can edi...wakakakkaka....xD
startin of the day sure is listen to the skool give long long speeches....when i was about to leave to prepare stuff for the rukun negara .... Mr.Kumar held me back....he said wait our principal talk finish first...ok lor....then we walk back lor....haven sit down....she finished....so we walked to him again....and STILL ! he dun let us pass....asked us to sit down, listen finish the speech first.....wat the heck ?! how long u wan me to wait....and the better thing is, he caught my lens...crap !

he told me i cant wear tat lens to skool....it's not like i dunno....it's just tat my transparent lens haven't reach ok....==''
sellin time...Chun Han helped me a lot....thx dear ~ muacks ! =3
me and Hui Yew is like "arguing" with each other....fighting for customers..xD
lol ! we yelled and yelled....seeing hu's louder....obviously, he won....
bought fried ice-cream from Yen Ping's stall....freaking nice....but melts very fast....looked clumsy if u din eat properly taking precautions...=S
suddenly nearly everyone frm jualan place ran to the dataran maluri....seemed like something happened....so i aso ran to there and have a look....
jie mei din come so cant force him to buy my taufu...xD haha...he escaped...but Mr.Vampire cameand....terpaksa buy from me...xD ( i so bad hor...=X )

it's the hip hop dance competition...damn nice ! i tink a lot of ppl enjoyed a lot....i like N202 dance the best....can check out at youtube if u want... :)
the tom yam our club sell was cleared out....but the ingredients for add ons were left a mountain high....so, we get to eat free food....u can take as much as u wanted....i love the crab stick ! sweet ~ =P
whole day spent at the stall....so din get to watch lotsa stuff ...T^T
but never mind....i enjoyed myself....
later our class ppl have presentation, so we prepared ourselves in the makmal....watching kawat berirama first....i din expect kawat berirama to be nice....i thought it would be just kawat....but it's funny and superb actually ~ xD

the sale.... :)

then we lined up outside the makmal....sun is shinning....freaking burning hot....my god....
then Chun Han told me Sze called and said need my company oni can out to time square....errr....
sorry Sze.....after skool go time square seems to be quite late for me edi....moreover i promised to watch Land Of The Lost with him....
later went home and bathed then went out with him and his friends joined....
the show was... erm....funny la....but a bit of no point show....
and my neighbour son saw me ! =S
hopefully his mouth is sealed....
ok....first time in my life i m takin bus to go home....nvr done tis b4....at least, not Malaysia....
and today went to his place for Jurassic Park II....
well, something happened.....amazingly sweet.... ( PnC )

*cui and other ppl still haven't send me those pics of hari koko....so i'll just have to wait till they give me to upload....be patient ~ :)



0 Responses

Post a Comment