wishesfreedom
history tends to repeat themselves.
they nvr learn frm their mistakes....
as usual, they're bringing me tinge of disappointment...
nvr a hope in the darkness....they just follow the greed of human heart....
neglecting her's and my feelings....
once again they DID it.

cried.
tears overflowing....rolling down uncontrollably....
eyes and nose giving a hint of red...
hearts shattered...
not by his works....but by theirs...
why ? why must they do this again ?
they are not getting tired of it ?

just let us go for once....will u ?
no, u wouldn't. u hadn't show us a sign of pity nor had mercy on us.
being cold and brutal.
u are so cruel.
i received call frm an unknown guy. he says tat his name is Lau....and said tat my mum has not payed up some debts of our house.
the truth is, my mum paid.
yes, ur assumption was correct.
they took it and used it.
as usual, not caring my mother's hardwork in earning those money.

they just used it up. simply, the took it....as if claiming it was theirs...
i bet my mum was getting sick of their actions. heartbroken i suppose ?
seeing her own family members treating her this way...
they've hurt me by hurting her.
i hate them. i just hate them.
but sometimes, there's still confusion in me.
do i really hate them that much ?
till a stage they're unforgiveable ?
i m not too sure of it myself too.

turned away, i did not want to think much.
i just wanna rest. slumber rest.
i cried till my eyes were tired...i cannot take this much longer...i need a get away.
sometimes, all these will result in the pressure i have on myself.
thinking how they treated her. i promised myself i will study hard and make sure i have great achievements in the future.
then, i can take care of her.
the her tat had taken care of me for such a long time.with such hard work.
but i wanna be honest.

i m not the type of super genius everyone expects of me.
i cannot achieve superb results.
putting too much of high expectations on me is just exerting more and more pressure on me.
i m so afraid tat i might disappoint everyone.
but her, she hasn't expect tat much of me. she just wants me to do my best. and that's it. she'll accept whatever that i achieved.
a caring mother. i knew.
but even though that's wat she've spoken. i wanna impress her. i wanna tell her i can do it and make her proud of me.

MUM, i wanna tell u :

" Thank You So Much For Every Single Sacrifice, Hard work and Actions of urs. U are such a blessing to me. "

by accident, i found a paper that i kept previously.
it's written by my dad himself.
starring at it made me cried once more.
sumtimes i just hate him for leaving us behind.
leave with tat woman. broken pieces are not able to mend. so is my heart.
he's not seeing me for another year. this year.
everytime i had an encounter with him, i will cry, no matter what. it's an unchangeable habit.
seeing him approaching me step by step is giving me a mixed feelings. EVERYTIME.
a hurt feeling too. once again, i'm able to feel the scars he left in my heart. the wounds are hurting so badly.

he too, is placing high expectations on me. that's what he wrote. he's asking me to obey my mum, because her sacrifice for me now was something i will not be able to understand.
Touching, yet he's putting me into a fury condition.
if u understands it that well then y left us at the first place ? give me a reasonable explaination will u ? it's a question left unanswered till now.
i m slowly losing confidence in all of u....
u all didn't take much notice of us...
that's it. my heart is bleeding to death just because of u guys's deeds. satisfied ?
3 Responses

  1. hahahaha ! i noe...thx babe ! :)
    love eu too ~~~~~~~ ^^


  2. Michèle Says:

    Hey, I'm sorry that I haven't been online for such a long time. Only today I was able to read your blog. As what Sze Yan said, we'll be there for you. No matter what. Don't worry to much. I could lend you my shoulder to cry on (unless you've already had someone doing so). Haha. I'll be praying for you :)


Post a Comment