wishesfreedom

once again...they let me down.
when u've tolerated enough , u just get so fed up.
so do i....
in this world, there's a word called LIMIT.
but they just don't know....never ever do they realize....
that's it...
they've taken everything...
what's up next ?
my mum's house ?
first her car...then money of aunty nanny....then here comes credit debt....
what's f*ckin wrong with them....
darn it....i m on fire...

i meant it....i really hate those who hurt my mum....
and guess who are they ?
yea...my so called "family members"
when nothin happens....they won't even phone in to ask bout u....
when they need ur help....there they come...no matter how u hide...they'll find u...and worse...
HAUNT u...
her own parents can be so cruel to her...
everyone came around to take whatever "benefits" they can get....
as my previous post said...
the person who fix my house stuff called me up.
he asked me again n again why hasn't he received any money yet.
he told me he's gonna take out whatever he had fixed because my grandparents family aren't paying him for months....

at first, they lied...
they didn't tell my mum they used up the money...but they DID.
they sold my mum's car without her permission...
who are they to her to make such a decission for her !
they used up the money...and didn't tell my mum about this...
wat's worse ? my mum sent they money to fix the car and as expected they even used up the money too.
wanna noe more ?
they even f*ckin used up the money my mum sent to aunty nanny...which is her salary....
not oni one month...it was MONTHS of salary !
are they freakin out of their mind ?
heart shattered into a thousand pieces...

and they can me so muka tembok n tak tau malu to ask my mum to help them to pay up the credit card debts they've used....
i really feel like stabbin them right now....
u've finished up all the money....
EVERY SINGLE PENNY MY MUM SENT !
thats already way too OVER !
and yet ! u can still come over and ask my mum to pay debts for u ?!?!
how can ppl be so tak mau muka like u all ?!
i m so sick of u !
my uncle even asked them to borrow money frm loan sharks...
wat the hell !
are u an adult at the first place ?!
are u in ur right mind to give such a suggestion !?!

fine if u all wanna die...i wont pity !
i wont feel sad if u all wanna die urself !
just dont ever seek help frm my mum after all those troubles u all have made !!!
dont even say we're related...don't make my mum to be involved with all this problem of urs !
just get away frm me !
I DON'T KNOW YOU !



0 Responses

Post a Comment