wishesfreedom
today was deliberately just cute.
dear told me bout his plan before this at restaurant....the plan that i typically ruined without realizing :X
he actually planned to ask sze to help him buy the wallet i bought and give it back to me as a present
*the wallet which i really liked
F.Y.I, i am selling wallets, pouch n bags recently.
those who are interested can visit my facebook album. thank u.
ok, back to topic.
and being the innocent and ignorant me. :X i din realize that.
i was gonna sell sze my wallet first and get myself another one later...
i told her if she wants mine, i will order from supplier another new one...
so, lol. now u noe how i manage to ruin the whole thing.
so that's what they're laughing and planning behind my back all about huh ? :P

after fetching sze to bank in stuff....we went for breakfast and then they headed for cc.
game of the day : L4D2. *them, not me.
but my first time still gave them...i finally online at cc...whoops. :X
nah, takkan wan me see them play oni rite....actually i can la...but kinda waste time la...so i surf the net instead.
logged in facebook to make some final changes on the goods sold.
gosh....typing the same thing around and around again just changing one or two words is killing me...
darn tiring and at the same time annoying :S
then not to mention all those copy paste. goodness sake.
by the time they finished their game i still haven finish yet... :S so i guess u can imagine the work load i had.
afternoon time, i kinda mistaken as the eggs being cooked by han's sis was spaghetti... too far mah :X
can't see clearly...sorry. :(
han made me peanut butter bread and cooked fishballs for me. thank u dear !! :D

so, do member !! if anyone's finding bags, wallets or even pouch can find me !! :P
4 Responses
  1. 宥妃 Says:
    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

  2. Anonymous Says:
    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

  3. 育淑 Says:
    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

  4. Anonymous Says:
    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Post a Comment