wishesfreedom

i really don't know what am i suppose to be to you.
what kind of positions do i hold in your heart...or shall i ask, is it none at all ?
yeap, hadn't been blogging like ever since...FOREVER.
franctically, i don't really wanna blog nowadays. infected by the famous lazy disease.
if it wasn't for what happened these few days that brought me disastrously down, i guess u wouldn't see my post till august ?
u'd changed. really, i mean, quite a no. of them realized this prob too not that i'm over sensitive or something.
u started tried to ignore me. tried to cut short the conversations i started. tried to hide things from me.
it's just so not the person i knew anymore.
i felt awful. i struggled over this problem for quite some time.
i tried to tell myself everything's fine. u're gonna be back in anytime soon. but u aren't, isn't it...
u've gone with the cravings of men in this world. possessed by fame ? perhaps.
of course, this is not the first time, and definitely not the only time. i'd difficulties to just fix it up to u whenever ur "season" is back. where i'd to hang on to myself. i ought to feel tired too you know ?
i felt isolated by you. i just hate this. i wanted to stop this.
but i can't...the helpless feeling is just lingering in my heart.



0 Responses

Post a Comment