wishesfreedom

SORRY :|
ok, i've admitted i'm wrong. sorry blog :( *pulls ears while sobbing
Miss Khor's retirement is like what ? a week passed by already n now only i update my blog with it. :S
i know, i know, i'm a slowpoke ~
let sze yan ffk that day. :\
i've deleted all pics in my com..so i just randomly saved down some from my facebook n put it here.
have a look there would be better ;)
we're all dressed up in traditional clothes. sang 4 songs. and what i can conclude was, we did a great job !
it's our last performance for this year. the last year. love u guys.
i was a nyonya that day. dressed up in a kebaya....too much influence from the drama little nyonya ? xD
u bet ! :P
i shall just let the pics do the talking then :D *but i will still pipe in here n then :P


the on going process. below would be the result :)

hairstyle of the day. nice ?
the plaits are done by Divi :)
A GREAT BIG THANK YOU :D
got this idea from internet. :)

the loud speaker of class, may i introduce, Loo Jing Ying a.k.a Lulu ~ :P
don't misunderstand, we all loved her.
she's a... what we chinese called, "Happy Fruit" :)

class scorpion !! :P Jia Sern ~

let me introduce u another gentlement, Mr. Chen Zi Qian.
man, my class is totally filled with smart peoples.

this is me, and yea. flirtatious suren. * just joking :P

taken by emily. but....can't see her already...xD
let's retake.

here we are, that's better :)

here's a pic of me n min hua :)

nevertheless, with the cute and hyper zi ying.

a pic of me & pui li.
she wore a long red cheong sam.
so new year feel :D

this is me and Xin Yan in a very pretty cheong sam. :)

me and the hair stylist of the day. Thanks a lot Div ! :D

i can't help but start to laugh when i saw this.
i had totally no idea he did that face when this pic was taken.
how cute can Sarnjev be ? u guess. :P
anyway, TAKE AGAIN !!

smile !! we did it ~ :P

me and the girls !
there's siang rui on the left, lay yen behind me and poh ting on the right.
obviously, i'm the front one :)
yeap, all of em' exclude me are smarties ;)

random pic before performance. taken by LK. :)

i ♥ them :D
it's Lulu, me n Yen Ping, the smartest student in my class.
she's plain brilliant and definitely easy going.

who are we ? POSERS :P

i don't know why, but i like this shot a lot !! :)

if i'm a nyonya, is that my baba ?
SHAHRUL ?! NOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!

group pic snap shots. :)

here we are again, all showing our bright white pearly teeth. :D
promoting Darlie toothpaste ? xD

a full pic of myself. ok, nearly full. xD
mummy says she likes this ♥ :D

PERFORMANCE TIME !! :)


great, this is the sad part, we have to stand in the hot sun.
and sing for A VERY VERY LONG TIME.
honestly, that can murder us alive.
we sang Auld Lang Syne for like more than 10 times under this condition, NON STOP, waving our....custom made manila card GIANT hands.
erm, sudden things that somehow shocked me was,
MIN HUA CRIED when she was conducting the performance ! :\
like, out of the blue....that's scary, we're all wondering what's wrong.
but she calmed down later. too overwhelmed by Miss Khor's departure.

group pics always comes in the last :)

what we humans calls ---- a happy ending.

p.s : next up, bok's b'day n yeap, sunway trip ;)
0 Responses

Post a Comment