wishesfreedom

one word recently ----- DEPRESSED...
things just don't turn out well...my world is UPSIDE DOWN ~
especially friendship ?
hmmmm......frustrated....last year case was repeating itself AGAIN...history just tend to repeat themselves don't they ? =(
plus, the amount of homework teachers are giving is definitely making things worse...=/

april fool's today...
any1 kena trick ??
my "lovely" friend just tricked me....great...
actually we were planning that...i buy him a slice of cheese cake n he'll have to dye my hair for me...totally F.O.C ....actually, i won ! but then....he CANCEL of the deal....just because today is april's fool ?!?!?!?! hmph ! liar ~~ cheater ~~ xD
mr."smart student" also tried to trick me....n he kinda succeed ?? XD
iish....

moody ... moody ...
we weren't talkin much recently...tat's y i m so moody....=(
anyone can help to brighten my day ?? pls do so ...i need tat badly....
just saw my "twin" .....acting so cutely ! sitting there....swinging frm left to right n back again...XD hahahahahahahaha....really helps in brightening up my day....
especially the showing teeth part....hahahahhahaha.....funny....=P
tryin to kill me with scissors....tink twice twin ! u will not wanna lose such a gud twin like me....=P keke....

tis is me n mena .... X) be the best , beat the rest !! =P

ohkay ~ i got to offline now....so , i should stop here....bye readers ! *i noe it's short...just take it k....xD


4 Responses
  1. Xing's <3 Says:

    wahaha i wont kill u lah ~ i wher wwill wan to lost u this twin ~ XD


  2. hahahahaha....tau pun ! summore dare to draw me scissors today....XD


  3. Xing's <3 Says:

    play onli ma ~ xD rawrs mayb accident draw dao de.. o.O


  4. lol ~ amboi...wat a cacated excuse la...draw cant be accident de lor...such a big drawing ~ XD hahahahahaha.....rawr ! =P


Post a Comment