wishesfreedom
alrite...alrite....i admit it...i m being kinda lazy recently....so i didn't update....thx to kelly i m writing tis...xD if not...i tink i will just wait longer till she starts to urge me again...learn to be so lazy frm hu ? we shall put the blame on "mr.smart student" then....=P u won't mind rite ? XD oh ya ! * note to mr.smart student : i STILL believe tat u are LYING ~~~ i dunno wat's gotten into me lately....i feel...different...somehow just...not the same anymore... soooooo NOT ME ? @~@
i just enjoy reading fan fics....yes, i gain back my interest on it AGAIN....=P



i plan to buy con....but....i dun dare to wear it...=S seeing ppl simply takin in n out as if it's not dangerous at all make me envy...=/ why can't i be like them....i dunno....i m just...SCARED... >~< but....i got astig too...con can order tat as well ???? i have NO IDEA.... maybe i m not tat afraid of puttin in....just the takin out part is freaking me off....OUCH ~ isn't tat like pinching ur eyes ??? O-O'' a bit creepy huh ?



today i went to skool with my NEW HAIR ....yea...i cut my fringe....=X just cut it yesterday...do i look weird ? pls tell me no....=| sze's b'day is comin ~~~ let's celebrate ! X) i haven't prepare myself for oral exam...anyone did ?? tell me wat to talk about....i will shake if i talk infront of class...imagine speakin to a crowd ? isn't tat worse ? i m timid....a wimp....watever....i m just me okie...nobody's perfect....i have negative things and characteristics bout me too...


Miss Tang gave us a piece of paper to work on today....the passage was to be filled in with our ans....everything in the passage was perfectly fine ...EXCEPT the last part... " they look perfectly normal except the fact that they were floating 1.5 m above the ground." spooky ~~~~ isn't it....xD and tat's the begining of how we started sharing ghost stories in class....hahahhahaha.....it's kinda fun though...=P

i m quite satisfied with the last essay i pass up to Miss Tang....just hope tat i can get good comments....and not "too much words..." cuz she dun like essays too long...
okay...okay... i admit...maybe i m a bit over limit to wrote 1909 words for my essay...=S but....it's inspiration k....u shouldn't stop them when they're coming towards u....or else they'll feel rejected n will NEVER visit u ever again...


yup...i m avoiding someone....just can't help to do it....tats y i say i dunno wat's gotten into me....i dun hate tat particular person....but it's not like i like the person a lot too....just normal....no feelings develop ? we haven't talk much lately....we even dun really see each other edi....i even talk more to other friends that's not tat close than to tis particular person tat i m suppose to be quite close to.... isn't tat WEIRD ?? gosh....something's really wrong with me....but what ?? too much pressure ?? hmmm.....i should get myself a bit more relaxed next time....=]

0 Responses

Post a Comment