wishesfreedom
random shots of the day. my very messy accessories box.

"thanks" to the government. u just MADE my day *roll eyes.
damn. they can really MAKAN money u noe....in a like extreme mode ?
now i have to pay another 300 + bucks for the kastam tax money thing !
f*ck.
can't they tell one shot earlier ? i could have sent back the phone there....
life sucks now. NO, they SUCK !
summore gets yelling from aunty !! ( SHE SUCKS AS WELL ) *damn pissed
went to shop at 1U with han today. for his new year's clothes :D
manage to grab two casual T's and a three quarter shorts.

the bill.

♥ my oyster mee sua :D

the XXL Crispy Chicken ~

yummy soya :)

walk around and had food at Shih Lin. it was my first time eating there and the food was YUMMY :)
loves their Oyster Mee Sua n XXL Crispy Chicken. xD
ok, those food n eatin with my babe cheered me up. if not i will probably be throwing tantrum !
ugh !
din manage to help cui buy platforms, she slept when i called back.
din manage to watch movie cuz all 6 something. wat a day ~ no tooth fairy for me :'(
but luckily got to stick together with han. ;)
asked random questions today.....something's got into me.
and....i forgot what i planned to write....so buhbye ~ xD
0 Responses

Post a Comment