wishesfreedom
ok, this sucks !
i just found someone using my pic on facebook ! wat the heck...imposter !!
Emily Tan Sin Yee.
i will remember u...*grrhhh....sudahlah ambil my pic...now clash name with me....
homeworks are tiring me...totally dragged me down to hell...
oh ! i finally member doing the finger "cute,handsome n ugly" thing to han edi.... :x
did the disection on chicken's heart....will ask pic frm sze next time....she hasn't send to me yet....maybe MIGHT receive hp tomorrow :) JUST maybe ! :(
thurs how ee went over to han's place....n wanna play the chinese chess game....
then han started DIRECT translating every one....which made it like superbly FUNNY.
noe what's god chess ? it's "shen qi" which actually meant miracle in eng ! lol....
i kinda forgotten to jot down on the funny events happened this few days....so, sad to say, i forgotten them n can't post here :( sorry.
that shall be it, my short and miserable post :|



0 Responses

Post a Comment