wishesfreedom

awesome ♥ .
i love Iron Man 2 !!!
i love Robert Downey Jr !!
man, so far, my impression on his movies characters were all typically genius, capable, mature. :D
definitely, recommended. oh, well, not gonna say more.
doesn't wanna spoil the surprise :P
i love Sherlock Holmes too !! waiting second one.
and waiting Iron Man 3 !!!
jeeezzzzz.....their tech in Iron Man 2.....i wanted that !!
darn cool. MAGNIFICENT.
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh......i'm missing the show already.
awaiting next, Resident Evil 4 !!! *eyes shines brightly.

night time, over bored. went to experiment on my fake lashes.
this time lower lash ! :P
oh well, no make up, NOTHING.
i look...horrid in a way.
nah ~ dun care. just stuck up i wanna see will i look weird in lower lash.
guess it doesn't turn out so bad. but it took me quite sometime to get it on cuz nearing our inner corner eyes are moist. so, it's difficult for glue to stay.
grrrhhh....
my lash were being hurt later. i meant REAL ONES.
when removing fake lash....i kinda accidentally pulled out my real ones too.
yikes ! ouch !!
pity my lower lash...edi so little some more kena pull out :(

how ?? first time leh.


:)

yen ping made me this.

thanks ping :D

bio teacher drew a pic of baby being breast feed but the baby seemed more like sotong to me :X
hahahahhaha ! laughed like mad that day.






0 Responses

Post a Comment