wishesfreedom

god knows what happened.
dunno which bitch just bocorkan my rahsia to aunty. and led me to deep trouble.
busy body gila...
jeez....her spies are getting more n more effecient in work isn't it ??
but guess it would be good though...no need hide so much...
but from now on, i doubt that she would trust me anymore. :S
yea, me n han...she knew it. The great significant 27th April.
now she wanna meet up with his parents pulak.
well, she thought mummy dun noe. but well, she knew it like LONG TIME AGO.
gor wrote some crap to me through sms saying prepare for the worst scenario, aunty will help to cool my mum down n settle stuff....damn zadao.
please la, i dun need ur help.
then he crap all kinds of things saying he'll chase me out of the house if i did something to make aunty angry.
f*ck off la.






being darn stress.
financial probs. studies probs. relationships probs. family probs.
f*ck. i'm now as good as dead.
i am tired.
i have my limits too.
shared my miseries with my friend to cool down a bit.
yen ping just prayed for my probs in skool today...
really touched n happy for having such a great friend.
italiannies turn out to be kinda normal trip.
just makan makan n watch movie.
after dining someone paid less n we'll have to rush for our kick-ass movie.
kinda SPEECHLESS.











went over for drinks with him n his friends.
but ended up being real tired for the whole 6 days a row 5.30 am wake up alarm.
and all those events for the day. plus, i was kinda bored n isolated in a way.
my prob i guess.
had a talk on how to manage stress recently.
doesn't help much actually.
but i learnt a new way of releasing stress...
taught by carmen,
SLAP A FRIEND.
lol. even the speaker was laughing and finding it special but, dun try.
u'll end up getting more slaps back n not to mention STRESS.












watched Descent 2...kinda zadao at the ending.
today we had a seminar on how to ans eng paper.
honestly, except the letter of break-up the speaker showed us earlier....which made us laugh like mad...
she doesn't entertain us anymore. bored till DEATH.

i talked bout my future studies with my tuition teacher when she asked me.
i told her bout my plans to study biotech in perak's UTAR.
but mum was against it.
i knew that she's worry that anything might happen to me or so whatever.
but i need her to know what my tuition teacher told me was right too.
studying outside doesn't meant that i would turn out bad or something.
even if i didn't study there....it doesn't meant that nothing will happen to me isn't it.
i m trying to learn to be reasonable as well as independent.
i have to grow as time passes by. maturation in me is need.
so why not give me a try ??

nevertheless, i've said.
i promised to reconsider on this issue n will not mention it until i've finished my exam.
so just think that i'm talking to myself k ?? ;)










0 Responses

Post a Comment