wishesfreedom
i just love tis....=)

aha ! i m here again ~ glad to see me ?? =P
NO ?!?! why....? i m not adorable enough for u ???
ok....i should stop this...xD
yea...i m getting weird....wat do u expect...i m a nutcase...FACE IT ... X)

tomorrow is hari anugerah cemerlang at skool...yes...i m glad tat i can be there....but not so glad tat i have to pin up all my hair n look stupid...=(
GREAT....i will have to wake up early in the morning again...ON SATURDAY ?!?! oh... man !! give me a break ! well...luckily we have cuti on monday if not...i really have no idea how on earth m i gonna finish up all my work...yeap...a whole LOTS of it....=S which is not a very gud sign to me...


colours of life...xD

tomorrow nite will be the earth hour tingy ....any1 goin to off lights n show some support ?? me, i dunno...depends on aunty...hmmm....but i wish to...=P *at least i have the heart to do so ok... borrowed baju kurung frm cui so tat tomorrow i will not need to wear a STUPID TIE to go up stage n face the camera...thx cui ~ ^^ tis is gonna be my first time wearin baju kurung in my skool life...NEVER before tis...not even primary skool...got all my results....not as gud as i expected it to turn out to be....

ESPECIALLY, well, u noe...my add maths ~ dun ask...they are crappy...u wouldn't even believe it...trust me...:(
haih...the highest score mod maths ...and the lowest score add maths...great difference....CONTRAST ~ lalalalalala ! *mad
alrite, let's talk about to do list :
i have chemistry papers to fill up...essayS for MISS TIFFANY TANG ~ *note: not one !
add maths formative exercises....mod maths clon SPM questions....and half way hanging physic experiment....isn't it "GREAT" ??

yeap...i KNEW...
i did something that made my fingers really pain...close friends would knew...well, i can't write it down here...just in case...he finds out what am i up to...then it will be no suprise....hahaha....=P it's top secret ...so,let's keep it PnC...shall we ?? ;)
when should i start on my work ? i m feeling so lazy...=( hmmm....
gained weight recently ...ahhhhhhhhhh !!!!!!!!!!! ate too much !! iish....how to go down back...it's freaking difficult....i just cant control myself....eat ...eat...and eat....T^T
*regret

oh ya ! forgotten....wanna see my new heels ?? i just got it not long ago...first heels at sweet 16 frm M.O.D ~ give me some comments on it ...k ?? =)
smile always ppl ~~~~~ =D love u all !



btw, seen pics frm tat i took frm Tenji ? i went for a japanese buffet...real nice...just in case u haven't seen...i shall show u all ~ haha....visit my fs too...if possible...more pics there...=P www.friendster.com/mysticallife

tis is my first oyster !! xD

sushi at there....i took quite a lot ..don't i ?? XD but i share la....=P

oysters ~~~ wan some ?? =)

fruits are gud for health ~ enjoy them ;)

tryin my fruit dip at choco fountain ~ hehe... =P

they do have lotsa cakes don't they ? xD

say itadakimas n let's start eating ~ =)

awwww.....i love tis ~ look so nice....*dreamy look


8 Responses

  1. lol ~~~~~ so am i !!!! we're officially twins !! haha....=P


  2. Xing's <3 Says:

    wakaka i love sushi more den u do =X


  3. cheh ~ mana u tau ?? maybe i like more than u....NO ! not maybe ! i memang love sushi more than u do ! keke =P


  4. Xing's <3 Says:

    tsktsk .. u said maybe oledi ! ~ is i memang love sushi more den u do !!!


  5. puhleeze ~ set ur mind rite la ok....get the FACT ---- amy loves sushi more than simon ~ tat's it....end of story...as simple as that...y wanna make things complicated....XD


  6. Xing's <3 Says:

    no laa .. the real FACT is simon love sushi more than amy la !!


  7. stop denyin the fact tat i m loving sushi more than u ok....it's fact ! accept it ... =P


Post a Comment