wishesfreedom
one of my fav activity...when i gets bored....

28 March, it's a Saturday... and I have to go to skool...
be glad or be sad ?

i went to skool for THIS.... =X

i went there specially for ONE piece of paper...my certificate for PMR results...
i took it...n wander around the skool later...cuz ---- NO ONE, i repeat...NO ONE...is accompanying me...i wonder where were all my friends...i m ISOLATED...even by my best friend ? i dunno wat happen ...we...errr...din really talked yesterday...did i do something wrong ??? or , did i think TOO MUCH ?? questions keep on popping into my mind...haih...depressed n bored to death... =(
I did one of my fav acitivity...Yes,taking pic...since tat i m in baju kurung for the first time...=P
smiled but with a heavy heart inside...=/ hey ! i m a professional ok...i will still smile like nth happened although i m soooooooooo NOT OKAY tat very minute...*mula perasan...wat to do ? born like tat...then went to canteen n took some food...

i should be proud of it...don't i ??

i told u i m a professional...didn't i ?? xD

my first time in baju kurung... ( i mean skool uniform type ~ =P )

walked to stationary shop to buy something n gave myself an ice-cream treat to cheer up myself a bit...=) but...things never turns out the way u want them to be...my ice cream erm...i dropped most of it...CACAT ! =S never buying tat again ! things turn out worse later...thx to aunty's NAGGING obviously ~
her power just NEVER runs out *roll eyes ( when it comes to scolding, she's num ONE ! i swear i will vote her for tat ~)
hmmmm...wat she talked about ? u will not want to noe ....actually it's i never wanna tell...XD
we shall keep the topic PnC shall we ?? ;)

okay, keep away tat sad mood of mine....we'll switch gear...change to happy ones ... :)
hmmm....wat shall i talk about now ? yesterday i slept around 2 a.m. maybe slightly later n woke up 6.45 a.m. which is equivalent to = FREAKING SLEEPY !
omg....i m so so so so so so SLEEPY ~~~~~~
someone pls pass me my bed....i need my beauty sleep ! >~< style="color: rgb(255, 153, 255);">LOTSA stuff.....i wonder how we came up with so many topics...xD hahaha....we talked talked n talked...which is gud...at least won't akward isn't it ? :)

i m a nutcase, a weirdo...but a fun person to be with...n i love myself the way i m... :)

alrite...alrite...ignore the name tag...tat's not my name...i didn't pin my name up...cuz, it's not my uniform...xD

i haven't finish my work...NO, i should say...i DIDN'T even STARTED on my work....=X
ooppsie ~ hehe ^^"
i m feelin so lazy right now....n getting MORE lazy nowadays....any idea on how to help me take away tat bad habit ? =)
hmmm....i miss mum....pray for her....always stay healthy ! i LOVE u mummy ~ *muacks
actually,speakin of my mum...i suddenly thought of my dad...my family....i always have this question popping into my mind u noe...
"why does my dad wanna leave my mum ?? she's not gud enough ??" everytime i thought of this....my eyes gets misty....there's a sting in my heart...n my eyes will start to fill with tears...

n...F.Y.I, i m in this condition right now....i can easily cry...so if u wanna noe how i cry within seconds....this is my secret weapon i guess....xD
whenever i talk about my family prob to sumone...like when teacher questions me about my family....there's always this hurting feeling in my heart...i will have to tahan my tears n ans their questions....n if it gets any longer...my tears will fall...emotional ? i guess so...=/
let's keep this between ourselves okie ?? =) *sniffle...
hmmm.....wat should i say somemore....i m kinda speechless now...b4 this i planned to write lotsa stuff....but when i start to write....i kinda forgotten wat i planned....forgive me, i do have short term memory....very forgetfull ~ =P

when things gets blurry ~
if u wanna noe wat m i tryin to do....dun ask me....cuz i m wonderin tat myself too...xD

okay...tis effect is....UNIQUE ....isn't it ? xD

12 Responses
  1. Xing's <3 Says:

    haha xD u look like a kiddd :P


  2. lol ~ is tat a gud thing or a bad thing ?? well,i m not an adult yet...xD keke...


  3. Xing's <3 Says:

    of cos is ~ bad thing ~ XD


  4. lol ~ why ??? means i look young wat....XD


  5. Xing's <3 Says:

    i am older den eu !! mst listen to me =x


  6. so wat ?? hu is shi fu ?? listen to the master...the wise one ~ =P keke...x)


  7. Xing's <3 Says:

    aaaa xD i still duno y u can bcome my shifu @.@ u younger den me ah XD


  8. hahahahah...because i m way WISER than U ~~~ X) faham ?? XD



  9. see....i told u i m wiser than u wan la...xD


  10. Xing's <3 Says:

    i wiser than u laa @.@


  11. bluek ! me wiser !! rawr !!! =P


Post a Comment