wishesfreedom
wakakkakaka....finally....i created a blog ! =P haha...
erm....i dunno why...i seem to start to have an interest in writing blogs now...haha...just hope tat this interest doesn't vanishes fast ~ =S


now is 11:52 p.m haha....next morning i have to wake up 5:45 a.m. and i m still not sleepin....wonder how m i gonna get up 2 moro....just chatted with one of my friend....reminded me something real horrible ...yeap ! u r right...EXAMINATION ~
wat else would a student hate....xD

11 may ppl....my mid year....crappy...really crappy...my first exam edi have terrible results....dun ask...dun mention ...haih*disappointed (heads down)
thinkin of my mid year exam made me shivers....*goosebumps...=X
the freakin exam will last for like wat ...3 weeks ?!?! die... die... die... i will have sleepless nights don't i ?

i counted the paper i m taking....10 subs....22 papers ! 22 !!!! wat the heck ?! how come so many 1 ?? i have no idea....=/
i dun wanna be the last in my class....i dun wan gaps between me n my friend...just because of our study standard ? she's smarter n i am more dumb ? i dun hope tis to happen to me....T^T

i hate exams....hu one earth in this world created examinations ?!?! i so wanna chop tat fella now....geramnya ~
form 4 is a honeymoon year ? well, tis situation is definitely not happenin to me....my form 4 life is quite sucky actually....homework, pressure, more homework and more pressure...don't u think so ???

alrite...watever it is...i got to go now...dun tink i can stand writing anymore...later kena marah frm aunty pulak...confirm ! buh byes ~ see u next time my readers !! ^^ *if there's any....=P


0 Responses

Post a Comment