wishesfreedom
ok, i'm bored. i'm real bored.
i wanna do something. but not wanting to move as well. i bet u had this kind of thoughts before rite.
ok, i'm feeling real stupid for talking something like this now.
ignore me :X
i found this song wedding dress really amusing me.
i love their mv n music. darn.
i dunno what they're singing but the rhythm. i rate 5 stars wei :D
super in love with that song now...
the mv main leader was so cham....didn't get to be together with her beloved woman just because he asked for her hand in marriage slower than his best friend :( *sob....
*sorry, getting emotional.
well, i wanna go out with my babes !
sze's goin to ts tomorrow !!! i wannnnn ~~~~~~~~~~~ :'(
damn. i wanna meet **** bring me along !!!! :X

when i went han's place today....i bumped into pui li's family by coincidence.
and that...includes MR.THAM !!! oO!!
oh my.
i was walking with han up to office. n saw them in front of a shop.
i felt so malu....when he looked at me using THAT kind of look. scary. he stares even when i left....
if i didn't score well again this time in chem i guess he'll kill me and say that's the reason...pak to too much huh ? *whoops :X
damn, i was really freaked out.
i sms pui li n he said he's actually fine with it since han's a good boy. xD hahahahahhaha !
i laughed my head off seeing the sms.

add maths is really driving me crazy just now....got confused by a few quest.
han finally decided. most probably gonna go for American Degree Program.
either at Taylor's or Sunway gua.... haven decide.
then later get back to UTAR n ask can cont. study there a not. if still doesn't work out...i guess he really have to study in another country.... :|
then i can't see him often edi :\
but it's for his good though even if that happens....it's his future. i can't be selfish n lock him down could i ?
i will wait u. :)
just make sure u dun change ur heart ok ? :(
ok, i'm currently listening a very sad song....and having such thought comin across my mind just made hot tears came streaming down my cheeks uncontrollably.
i'm such a cry baby. i just cry so easily. I HATE MYSELF. :(

often, i meant like really OFTEN ! i tend to simply think.
of unimaginable consequences. things that will not happen. all kinds of possibilities.
i would get myself really hurt and insecure....and starts to fall tears out of sudden all by myself.
silly isn't it ? but i just can't help to do so.
i always hide my feelings. and just one fine day, i might pour it all out like out of sudden. :(
i'm so depressed right now. having all kinds of flashbacks right now.
of my childhood. of my parents. of my family. of my relatives n of HIM.
if he really went, i guess we don't really get to contact each other often since he'll be busy with his study life n social life there.
i'm really insecure n afraid now.
i got so developed into this relationship that i can't pull back myself anymore.
if he really left my life, i guess my whole world would just come stumbling down.
i noe we can still contact each other using phones n web cam. but saying it is way too easy than doing it.
i knew a long distance relationship would be difficult to manage and guard.
i've lots of ppl around me trying to keep a long distance relationship and failed badly.
this is really adding up to my fear.
it's driving me crazy.




0 Responses

Post a Comment