wishesfreedom
photo of the day : joe just borrowed me an unusable photoshop software disc. xD

God knows what's wrong with me.
i've been crying for three days berturut-turut at han's place. :(
guess it was really because of his college stuff huh ?
well, i do admit the first day was due to that reason.
but second day, it was only a bit related then han sang me songs....which made me simply tink n made me cried. worse.
third day, was simply just because he drove me mad n then used all kinds of ways to make me laugh back.
i really wanna smile u noe....seeing him going through all kinds of difficulties just to make me laugh. i mean, it's like darn difficult to find someone u love rite ?
i was feeling so blissful again. yes, indeed, i'm very blessed.
and being an emotional person. i teared up again. ugh ! i know, it's annoying isn't it. :(
i even cry because of good happenings.
it reminded me that we're like.... LACK OF TIME ?
it's gonna be may soon....which also meant that he's gonna leave soon isn't it....
i just hate it when i feel he's leaving....all my blessings would just disappear into thin air.
i like the feeling being cared by him. i can manja infront of him. i can cry out loud infront of him. eat without being ladylike infront of him.
bite him, hit him whatever...he just won't scold or do anything bad to me.
but once we get less time together these feelings just leave me isn't it ? *sobbing once again :'(

my delicious dessert ! :D

cui's honeydew flavour. i seldom liked honeydew but tis is quite nice :)

went for desserts with jie jie n chuen keat gor.... yummy ~ i had an ice blended mix with mango :D
superb.
but back time....super embarrassing lor....
a dog just suddenly ran passed me. which freaks me out. nearly made me fall....at least, they made me unstable.
then walk walk sia another TWO DOGS.
what the hell... ?! what's wrong with dogs today....
i was darn freaked out i wanna leave as soon as possible. *went a little crazy.
when i heard the car alarm was being sound i opened the door. and it was LOCKED.
and finally i realized i just opened the wrong car door. :S
oh, CRAP !
worse of all, the owner is standing right there looking at me. whoops ! sorry !! didn't meant to do so...
and i finally realized that gor's car didn't park like that at first....
he thought i was gonna steal his car or something ? xD
then i quickly walk away with cui....xD haha ~
all because of the dogs.... haih.

0 Responses

Post a Comment