wishesfreedom
wow. never, never in my life i would have thought of that anyone around me would kena H1N1.
isn't that like coincidence or wat ?
a girl from miss lee tuition n next to my class kena. Positive.
so we're being sent home today ~ yippeeeee ~ no skool :D
but tues gotta go back if there isn't any symptom :X
i was quite freaked out when i nearly had fever today.
i was feelin freezing cold but my neck n forehead was a bit hot and han was feeling warm in the air-cond room.
he increased the temp twice yet i'm still feeling the coldness even though i had the blanket fully for myself.
so han would have to hug me then xD
to keep me warm.
i was fine after i woke up from sleep. no worries ~ NO MORE FEVER. 100% NOT H1N1.
lulu n his dad went to the pejabat to sign off.
lol. they looked so....ALIKE.
like father like daughter perhaps ?
they even walk IN ONE WAY. i meant they're walking like SAME. clones ?
he left, she left. she moves left hand, he moves left hand.
omg ! darn cute.
tomorrow will gonna have steamboat :D yay :P
0 Responses

Post a Comment