wishesfreedom


ok...ok...i knew that this incident had passed like A WEEK ?
but, hey ! comm'on i'm a busy person k ?! :P *random excuses.
that night was eventually awesome. i went to a club like first time of my life.
eh eh eh ! dun misunderstand...i'm not bad. ;)
i'm a good girl :D
actually didn't wanna go in at first but since everyone went in...takkan u want me to stand alone outside isn't it...
so, finalle ~
went in :X
have to order some alcohol for the table. if not, OUT !! :O
had games and yea, we all laughed like mad and had a blast that very night.
the cake was left uneaten xD
cuz everyone was just too full after dining at Italiannies.
drunk mandy got too hype. crashed to the holder and it fell on the person behind the holder. xD
we laughed like mad because of this incident....everyone's eyes were on us. ok, mostly.
and she kept apologizing though we doubt that the person can hear her cuz the music was blasting in our ears we barely able to listen to each other.
looi n pf kept drinking and at last, they hugged pillar ! xD LOL.
more pics would be on fb. :D

clubbing look ? :O

lurves.

polaroids. :D

me n the birthday girl, mandy. :)

the double "a". amy & audrey.

aiks. looi just dodge. and now she's off the camera.

me n bok :)

me n dear dear :)

oops. blurred. :X

my prince charming :D

candid shot :P

smile sweetie :D

my new heels on sales. love it.

me n pei fern :)

me n looi :)

food of the day.

pizza !! yummy ~

potatoes n chicken :)

lovely cake.

awww...no chance to eat :(

cake being packed up.

cute cup cakes :D

bee's lover. :P

me n leng lui audrey :)

going crazay.

kisses.

i just love him :)

kiss darling.

wanna join ??

alcohol !! :X

good girls like me read in the library :P

me n mandy :)

underage promoter. xD

who wants some ?? :P

solemnity.
nostalgic moments.

i'm such a poser. xD

group pic :)

i am not drunk. xD

0 Responses

Post a Comment