wishesfreedom
as the title says, it's my condition.

yea...horrible examination moments.
AS EXPECTED.
pimples...all came running...NO, FLYING to me.
darn it.
babe's in trouble. poor lao po... ._.
yea....ever since exam, i've kinda...neglected my blog....i'm sorry blog...forgive me ? *puppy eyes.
i kinda forgotten wat i wanted to write...u noe...i'm the forgetful ones :P
but at least i manage to err....jot down some points on paper ? xD yea....i noe tat's kinda weird...but that's me .
ACCEPT IT.
oh ya...my hp reached m'sia...BUT NOT ME... wat the heck ?! argh....
i wan my phone...
so now have to wait mum give codes oni can call n ask why on earth they haven't send me my precious phone. n my perfume ! xD
it's sooo difficult to wake up n go tuition tis mornin...feelin super sleepy...
lack of sleep durin exam week...always like tat...now u noe y pimples growin on my face. :
(
okie...let me start my story...i have no idea when all these incident happened already...forgot to jot down dates. :S

crazy as ever.

It was morning. a cold one ! freezing at skool.
i went in to class to put my bags first. last night i ate Tiger biscuits n can't finish it...so i tied it up with ribbon till it looked as if some kinda christmas present cuz the food wrapper was red in colour so was the ribbon.
i put the ribbon in desk n shared the biscuits with friends in skool...n unfortunately, i forgotten i put the ribbon in desk...
* note : the class was DARK. when i put my hands into the desk n search for it...i kinda thought it was snake at the first point... =S
how dumb can i be... :'(
n i was like thinking tis in heart : "aiks...why snake like soft soft n flat one..." stupid me...then realize thats my ribbon...
then me,gan n jing ying went to the corridor walk way n stand there for a moment...
right at that moment...someone just threw down an empty box frm dunno how many stories high to the open space nearby us...
luckily we're sheltered.... wat the hell ? gila ah...if ppl down there mah get hurt....
so we walked away quickly....in case the second box's incoming.
Jing Ying wants the last piece of biscuit that i have...n she "mew" in a very weird way...like..erm....manja manja askin for food...she really made me laugh...
but as i took out the biscuit...she bang me here n there....n there goes my last biscuit...it went flying in the air n finally crashed badly to the floor...oh no...poor biscuit....NO BISCUITS for Jing Ying...xD
while we're in our lines waiting to go back class at the perhimpunan...Our heroine, Jing Ying blocked the teacher behind her by opening her hands WIDE...u noe...the tangan terbuka style... xD ok...tats kinda malu...we all laughed seeing how akward the teacher n her react....cuz baru stand up frm sit ma....she stretch herself a bit...n see wat happen now... tsk... tsk... tsk...
then then then....i tink Jing Ying or Gan spot white hair on my head ! oh crap ! too much stress ?? *sobs
i asked her to pluck it out...but we din realize that the line's movin...everyone headin back class...n we're like the FIRST line...so we kinda blocked out the whole route... sorry, my bad. :(
malunya.

2 numbers ! 3 + 8.

squinted eyes. :S

blurred image. :(

We even had erm some kinda activity prepared for us...went in to the hall n kinda did some stupid things...
they asked us to use coins n form our own logos....n can add 2 additional things to decoate it...we add in sze's wrist band n my pencil...formed a spec for it..cuz our logo is a smiley...
the logo must then come with a meaning so we must explain to the others.
our's meant intelligence...courtesy....something like that la... xD
n i can't believe erm the so called our "penceramah" lady say y we cucuk the smiley's eye with pencil....lol...creative xia...cuz u noe la...pencil sure one side blunt one side sharp ma...so one side sure kena one...she thought we "poke" the smiley's eye...come on la...this is not happy tree friends k...xD
and it came to one fine day. i was headin towards kedai runcit to grab some stuff...while i'm on my way back to where han's eating... i passed by the lorong where i met tis...erm...ANNOYIN dude ?
i was walking infront of him n suddenly just talk to me... ==''
askin me how old....stays where la...tis la tat la....i'm kinda freaked out by him...so i hurried by later...
i told that to han n he taught me some really HILARIOUS way to freak back other ppl that behave like the fella i met not long ago...
if i'm behind him...tap on his shoulder n "BOO !" go near him....*imagine han's expression...i was like...OMG ! laughed till i cried.
but if i'm infront him, just turn around out of sudden n go "BOO!" another time...like the same look above....hahahahaha
everytime i thought of that look of his again....he lit a smile on my face.
not only a smile...perhaps laugh as well ;)

he did it for me.

ignorance.

history tuition time...teacher was tellin us story of Datuk Maharaja Lela n J.W.W.Birch...he told us bout tis TV programme named "Pasir Salak" where they show the part of killing of Birch... lol...u noe he was dead when he bath rite....so he say...got some scene not shown la...if not the audience would MATI TERKEJUT.
his mati terkejut reminded me of an essay i saw in email....so called "karangan terbaik" dunno wat year for UPSR student la...\
creativity i can say No.1 edi...
omg....the way he wrote....u can laugh ur heads off !
n the title was the most horrible thing's u've ever seen *in malay
frm go pasar buy things can come out wat transformer la....robot la....ultraman la....tis la tat la...all came out...then when finally went pasar...the story was spread around n everyone died....n then police all mati terkejut....n the author n mum also died at last...then say back tat's the most horrible incident he've ever seen....a totally LOL.
Chem class in skool. Mr.Tham...err...tried to joke...?? lol
he said ineffective collision is just like "touch n go"....lol...the term he used made us laugh...
and sze came up with tis thought of Anthony n Vanitha....EFFECTIVE COLLISION ! xD
then he said to have the next generation, a couple must have "effective collision" aso as well...ok...now he's being contextual...xD
saying need the sufficient energy n correct orientation....lol....the way he said it....i tink the whole class laughed along...xD

my hair.

acting solemn ? :x

lurves the colour. semi-sepia. :)

kissing gate ? oO!

n ya ! i did shopped for my new year clothes...bought myself 2 dress....n LOVES them.
n i tink another 3 shirt....i saw one shirt....liked it a lot...but din manage to buy till cuz forgotten where's that shop... :(
curled my hair for the first time :) did it myself usin gel...no curlers nor straightener.
went to johnny's n eat...n had sudden black out situation...we're havin ice cream n PF had...like the cutest reaction of all....xD
she said : " I Can't See My Ice-Cream..."
lol ! i can't believe it....we're like all lookin around ...wat happened...n she still spotting her ice-cream to eat....xD how cute.
we all laughed....n when it blacked out Sze shouted her "yay" like suddenly...hahahaha....i bet ppl's lookin at tis direction...xD
n i got myself a charm frm han....thanks dear.
with my chinese name "yee" on it...loves it ;)



0 Responses

Post a Comment