wishesfreedom
welcome 2010.

ok, first of all *ahem,clear throat.
*start yelling : "Happy New Year Everyone !!!!!! " :P keke
it's 2010 edi....n yes, unfortunately, it's my SPM year...ugh *faint.
come on, let's don't spoil the mood first....*change topic

the making of process...xD

argh...was candid by han...

tada ~ done ! :P

lurves.

pouts up.

retarded look.

k, i looked....akward...??

it's us ~

loves him.

smile :)

zi lian...as usual =X

my personal driver =P

k i knew it...no weird looks for me pls....

smile fakely....T^T

a smaller smile will do....

my expresssion looked numb... =S

candid them....but they looked away ~

snap shots at looi's place.

ODD.

smile with me :P

lovely pic.

cheer up...

speechless.

FAT.

really laughed.

Oo! i looked WEIRD.

credited to Looi. :)

everyone busy dolling up...xD

candid her while she fixes her hair...xD

taken by bok.

me n bok.

audrey n me.

k...i looked awfull ! =(

i have a barbie doll next to me...xD

souvenir frm looi :)

beady small eyes...T^T

act cute...failed badly ?

spot the mr.bean ! xD

crazily weird...

peace ?

new year's eve a.k.a Pf's b'day ! Happy Birthday again ~ though i had wished her already...xD
startin of the story : i went to han's place awaiting dinner time's arrival xD
well, just stayed there...used com tis n tat n went to eat with his dad n sis around five something...sudden change of plan,sze called... i will have to go to looi's place first cuz they need more ppl to go to wait for seats so the booked place won't be cancelled...
i dressed up myself n went to looi's house earlier to go TGI.
after fetching me, han will have to go back to his own house to take shoes as well...*forgetful sweetheart :P
then we get fans with fragrance from looi as souvenir from Thailand. i got a strawberry smell one ! xD pity audrey, cuz she got peppermint....=S

bluek...catch me if u can :P

puppy eyes ?

weirdnya...

:\ smiles oddly...

typical shock ?

open eyes wide wide...

love tis kinda angle :)

snap shots.

guessed correctly...i'm in toilet...

open up the souvenir...xD

looi's room.

hu's behind ?

so chinese new year feel...xD

loves this type of light...

i felt i looked like china lady...xD

some of my babes.

say cheese.

me n looi.

grabbed drinks n foods frm cold storage.

ms.audrey got bored ?

at cold storage.

:D

ok...when we reached there looi started to push me towards the serving counter part to asked for our seats that we booked...
why m i doing the talking...T^T but i did what she requested.
but it's like FULL HOUSE...so he say he'll try his best to get us seats...but we'll have to wait patiently...
so we walked here n there cuz there's just too many ppl waiting for the seats. =X
grab drinks n some junks from cold storage.
when we finally head back to TGI's...we sat there like we're for sale or something...waiting to be served...xD
saw one plump lady...ok, she have this kind of "chuan" look...like she's the Queen or so whatever...throwing me disgusted glances every now and then...makes me feel like bashing her up...*roll eyes

In TGI Friday's.

menu of the day ;)

loves this shot :)

Pf's b'day gift.

they hid themselves away frm my camera...

pose for me !!

dine happily there :)
everyone seemed delighted which was good xD
ok, i really wonder what the other girls was gossipig about when me n han was enjoyin our food there...cuz i bet they were talking bout us ! xD
i shared my food with han cuz we ate with his dad around 5 sumtin...
ordered Chicken and Shrimp Diablo Pasta n had Strawberry and Lemonade Slush...*just to match my fan...xD
after dinner...i was pushed AGAIN to request cake from TGI's waiter...n we shared it...xD
it's a wonder why they nvr check IC...xD
a group of workers came around...surrounding the bday girl asking her to give a speech expressing her feelings....n requested her to sing a song for us...bet that's embarrassing for her...xD *GO PF !
we sang a br=irthday song for pf with them n they sang some kind of song for pf...a very cute n funny one though...xD
i can't really hear them...just heard they singing Pf's getting older...hahahahaha xD
then he asked pf to blow the candle frm quite a distance..xD but the cake moved closer n closer later..xD
payed off...cuz lots more ppl waiting for the table...
went over to cinema...planning on buying tickets but unable to do so...

my strawberry and lemonade slush n sze's strawberry surprise :)

our pasta.

the most amazing pic of the day :)

awww....y is everyone looking away frm the camera.

spot the b'day girl.

ah hah ! caught u bok ! finally ~

chit chattin away =]

what's pf doing ?! dun cry !!

busy talking while eating...xD

proudly presents : Ms.Chen Pei Fern ;)

look HERE !

Special B'day Service.

we're surrounded.

come on, sing for us Pf ~ xD

dun cry...we love u :)

how do ya feel ??

awww...she's touched :)

give us a speech ~~~

happy sweet 16 ;)

blow the candle frm where u r standing ! xD

ok....the cake went nearer... =X

the workers sang her a song...

cheers !! for u r now older ~ xD

free cake ~ xD

han's fanning on my fan...xD

Bok took sze's KTM fan..xD

can u spot the hand holding up a cam for pic...?? xD

another group of ppl b'day.

awww...blurred ! =S

me n han.

with my babe :)

crap...moved... accident happens...

muacks !

awwww...how wonderful it is to be celebrating new year with them... :)

so we just walked around waiting time to pass....i bought Toblerone choc ! *loves it :)
it's a swiss choc with honey n almond nougat ~ yummy !
n i just realised that i looked quite gold n yellow...xD
bronzey gold make up, nails n heels in gold dress n choc cover in yellow plus a hair clip with yellow flower ~ xD
i looked fine b4 12....n i looked horrid after that...we bought lots off sprays n used them...attacking each other at first...
n there comes a group of guys suddenly attack me...n slowly...towards my friends as well...*slaps forehead
i was soon covered with foams....like i just dropped into a pool of foam or something...
looking like u bath with shower gel forgetting washing them off with water...
disastrous state.
hair dripping wet...sticky,soapy,tired in heels....n i have to run in heels when kena attack...OUCH !
learnt my lesson, nvr wearin like that ever again...if i m goin there again...i will just wear a top,shorts n slippers...
spray fast , dash off fast ! ;)
teman sze to toilet.


Curve.

lining up for tickets.

at cinema...he's having my bag n fan...xD

my amazingly delicious Toblerone choc ~ ;)

the moon that day....bright n round :)

deco on streets.

dunno why so mnay ppl like to attack me...kena teruk teruk frm all unkowns....luckily tak kena eye...
luckily one of them gentlement enough to hand me a tissue... =|
if not eye sure kena...
one of them sprayed me n told me that he knew me...
recognizes me as a lady named wen or something...ah siang....looked properly....i m not her...then say he got my num n stuff...
n sze came to my rescue...my babe ! xD
she say " u recognize wrong ppl liao !! " (in mandarin) n sprayed him !! xD hahahhahahaha
after finished off all my sprays...i just walked off n being attacked by some strangers AGAIN....
i heard them ! "spray this one...spray this one....she wet edi..." can't they find sumone who can fight back....=="
saw some fireworks...n spent my day with my loved ones.

plant a kiss on his lips wishing him happy new year...n of course...wiping away the foams on his face my buddies sprayed him...
reached home kinda early that day...traffic not as bad as i expected....
we were stopped by police...thought he wanna stop us cuz our car overload...2 front 5 back...but he actually just wants us to open the front car light...n we just slipped off cuz he didn't come near us...
we're stuck in hot condition that day cuz the air-cond just spoiled on the "right time" lol...
but we still had fun though...each of us usin the fan gave by looi...xD
haha...love my buddies...n of course, loves him ! ;)
a sweet farewell bid to 2009 and a big welcome hug to 2010.

*p.s : i spoiled my dress...crap...wore twice n threw it away :(





0 Responses

Post a Comment