wishesfreedom
well....life after skool starts has been quite miserable for me...
so far, my class gets TONS and TONS n TONS of work....damn ! i tink even Mount. Everest could be compared with my work...
u name it...they gave it....n the most freaky thing bout this year was....there will be an exam being held on the 18th till erm....28th i suppose....one statement....Sick School.
Wat The ?! it's like wat....two weeks after skool starts n u freaking sits for an exam !
i've totally given back my knowledge bout every subs back to the respected teachers.... =S
i miss Ms.Helen....she's not teachin me Bio anymore.... =(
i love her ways of teaching...*cries...
and ever since school starts it's been cutting down my time to be spent with him....really....CUT DOWN A LOT !
i dun wan ='(
Life Sucks !


0 Responses

Post a Comment