wishesfreedom
skipped skool today :X
aiks ! wait ! let me explain...not ponteng ah....it's just tat...the sjk(c) students have chinese exam....so me, as a sk student...NO EXAM for TODAY. so, i decided...wat for i go skool rite ??? *finding excuses....
went to han's place durin afternoon...watch a movie frm com..."Carrier"
erm, the front caught a bit of my attention....but as i watched longer....i kinda dun get the point of the whole show at last...it's like...SO WHAT ?
OMG ! tomorrow got skool...ganti class...n i actually forgotten at first....
n i just remembered something... I HAVEN FINISH MY HISTORY !
crap...rushing now...
sze gonna watch Legion tomorrow ! i wan gooooooooooo also !!!!!!!!!! haha...but can't won't be back in time...so forget bout it...
tell me how's that show babe ;)

oh ya....aunty just like told me something that can make me laugh my head off today....
she said wanna get some fruit in baskets type n some bbq pork for the "jie jie" who had helped me to tuition....
lol...for some particular person hu's readin tis knew hu's the jie jie all these while rite ?
a definite LOL.
maybe those stuff will cost around RM100 ++ near RM200 ?? no idea...
i just felt weird to pass these stuff to han.... =X haha
recently, i was often easily annoyed....met too much ignorant n annoying ppl... irritates me...A LOT.
example one... forgotten his name.
Mr.Whatever.
ugh ! can't he sense that i'm talking to him in a very cold way....slow fella.
can't he sense the sarcasm in my words ? blind.
he's like bad mouthing my bf n my relationship....asking me dun be so sure about it....u dunno wat he might do behind u...bla bla bla....f*cking freak...i felt like bashing him up on the spot...FOR REAL.
shut the f*ck up ok.

then he was like....oh...will u accept ppl's flirt ? if i flirt with u, u will accept ma ?
OMG ! fix ur language human. it's all B-R-O-K-E-N.
*roll eyes....i'm pretty annoyed rite now....
then he even asked me out....he told me he was free tis saturday n he will go clubbin asking me to come along...
PUHLEEZE ! u sangat free i tau...but i not free to choi u ok....so "dan hoi" a bit....thank u for ur cooperation.
asked me like damn a lot of stupid questions....omg...the way he talk...i felt like slappin him right on the cheeks.
i terus ask back him " Don't u know the things that u said might actually offend ppl ? "
he was rude. i swear.
he apologized later...but it's kinda like...TOO LATE DUDE !
u r black listed by me. ;)
see u ~~ oh no wait ! i dun even wan or will see u anyway... that's for offending me ! *winks ;)

my sweetie's car behind kena bang by kancil :S
involved in a little accident.
luckily he nth oni ah...if not i really kill the person hu drives !
poor babe. thank God he's fine. muacks !
tomorrow gtg discuss on the pricing thing bout car tomorrow....

0 Responses

Post a Comment