wishesfreedom
OMG ! talking bout face turning pink or even RED.
i'm gud at tat...i blushed twice in tuition everytime teacher mentioned things bout him.
I WAS SO SHY.
*blushed.
omg....malu la....everyone lookin at me....felt like digging a hole n hide right inside it tat moment....
i felt a sudden gush of blood up my face...n i felt HOT.
the next second, i'm blushing RED. sze says i look like tomato. :x
oh my....then when i took out my mirror i had shades of pink on me....like kinda A LOT pink...ahhhhh
i felt the heat burnin in me :x

today bio class Pn.Vasantha told us we are probably doin experiment on chicken's HEART.
wow....how fun ~ last year frog tis year chicken ;)
but first of all, we'll have to buy chicken heart...i wonder how m i gonna get it like...early in the mornin frm pasar before skool starts :S
she taught us on heart's function,valves n so on...she wonder why ppl link heart to romantic stuff..
she claimed that a heart is just a hardworking pump. wow....haha....
really nth ROMATNTIC about it rite ? xD
1 Response
  1. lol ! thanks....i will try my best :D


Post a Comment