wishesfreedom

i left my drawing paper with him after Pn.Goh's class...so today went and claim back in the morning....
missed him sooooooooo much ! =P keke...
to see him faster, i fasten my pace....aunty gave me money to help her buy bread....and i told aunty tat i m gonna take things first before comin back....still i cant stay too long...have to be back fast....=/

i saw him....and smile spread across my face automatically.... =D
just glad to see him around....
he's holding my drawing paper....and below it...he's hiding a drawing he taken to laminate...a very cute picture...our story...wakakakaka....bear with ketchup ? xD
his caring attitude....
awwwwwww.........soooooooooooo sweet ~~~~~~~~~~ isn't he adorable ??? *muacks !
when i took it...i have the urge to plant a kiss on his cheeks...as a sign of thankfulness...but of course, i resisted la...we're in the public with adults watching....better not simply do....later somebody found out we'll be dead meat....
i love it very much....simple things like tis can make me happy....at least, he took the effort to make it for me... i guess tis is to comfort me when i m feeling down....thank u very much ! =)

so whenever i tink bout my family issues n stuff...i can take out the picture....and ponder on wat happen....i guess tat would help in lifting a smile....because the words written on will comfort me....i noe he's by my side.... =]

isn't it nice ?? adorable hor ?? =D


a clearer version ~ our love story ?? xD

member tis ? xD haha....i took a pic of it b4 throwing.... =P

0 Responses

Post a Comment