wishesfreedom

thank u for stayin by my side....always encouraging me and giving me the strength to move on....
helpin me to face the circumstances and hardships that befalls me...
wat u wrote to me really helped me a lot....felt much better ....much contented because i have someone that really cared...
i felt so lucky to have u with me...i really thank God for that....
as i was readin wat u wrote me yesterday i was crying again...eyes in tears...
not because of i am sad over the issue....it's pure happiness tear....a tear that fell because of ur concern...

i felt proud to have u...虽然有时看了你写了什么会觉得你有点傻。。。( 不是笨哦!)
可是,我就是喜欢这样的你。。。哈哈。。。可能是傻得可爱吧~ ^^
ur image in my heart will always be the best....so, no worries ~ =D
ur words did touched my heart and brought me smiles.... contented and joyous smiles... =)
and i m grateful of that...
i will keep my promises...i am serious bout tis...and i will go steady ! ;)
*hugs and kisses ~ xoxo !
love ya always.... =P


0 Responses

Post a Comment