wishesfreedom
talkin to han bout tis topic today....
i still remember how my mum used to whack me when i was young...
i was a mischievous little kid.
now ? nah...i m not rite ?? =P
caning...that's what i always used to get....darn pain...
still remembered how i used to cry so loudly then....tears flowing out like fountain....=X
i had piercing once when i was quite young...
around 4-6 years old maybe....i tink 5...xD
that time...ear sensitive if i not mistaken....ears always get red n pain...bath will scream like mad...then mummy will help me to apply some kind of oil...
when it became too much for me to bear...my mum helped me to pluck out...i meant super pain type....the "piak" sound was clearly heard T^T
here comes my tsunami....i tink if my mum din comfort me by saying she'll bring me to fix my bicycle tomorrow...i will never stop crying n i will flood the house with my tears,..like alice in the wonderland...xD

i even member how many of my relatives children were afraid of my mum....
cus she's very fierce to us last time...but got good side of her aso la...xD
now not that scared edi...cuz no more canning...xD
when i made her angry....she will take cane n chase me around the house...obviously, i will run ! xD
i member how i used to run to one corner when there's no where to run away anymore....and she will...
u noe la ~ start caning me. =X
what i would be sayin will be the same all the times....saying i regret n will nvr repeat my mistakes anymore...
i tink she everytime hears tis aso hear till sien edi....xD
i member there's once when i was hit till so bad...mummy help me apply med while i was asleep...
chilly feelin on skin... xD
every strokes was red n bengkak... =X
then after that she cycle me out saying :
sin yee need to ting hua....dun repeat ur mistakes again....*in tears
wat did i did ?? i aso dun member jor =X

went to Batu Caves with uncle family n mum....
bought some food to feed pegions,tortoise n fishes in pond...
unfortunately, when i reached the higher part of the cave...
there's lotsa monkeys....
n one of the stupid monkey snatch food with me...
i even have a picture of that...lol
that time i tip toed , but still...the monkey just need to jump n grab away....arghhhh !
kill that monkey....xD




0 Responses

Post a Comment