wishesfreedom



i guess life without him would be real dull.
cuz thats wat i'm feelin rite now...
ugh ! i'm darn bored...
my finding nemo was hanging half in the air when i was watchin it last nite...and aunty asked me to off...==''
can't finish it up....*i rewatch
goodness....i wonder had my mum sent the phone ?? cuz cui's phone is really giving me lotsa probs in usin...=S
this year carollin oni manage to go two house cuz i oni manage to join one day...on friday din manage to join cuz aunty soo lee was stuck in traffic...she went sum where n cant come n fetch me...
so on sat went to uncle joshua n aunty joyce's house.
but b4 that i waited n waited for her arrival for an hour plus....i wait till i fall asleep...damn...
n i stand outside the house n wait for her at 7 p.m. n waited for ten minutes plus...kaki aso sakit edi =S

uncle joshua's house.

carollin time.


i took some pics with the dress cui borrowed me....for dinner :)
lurve it ~
these are my make up free look...horrid huh ?? xD
n i finally get my nails done ~ weeeeeeee ! love them...just hope they'll last long...great....skool hols goin end edi oni i go put...=S
dun care la...wanna look gud on that day... wanna make him proud ! =P keke
sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo lookin forward tomorrow ! i better go pack stuff first =P * i'm way overwhelemed ?? xD

in love with this dress :)

edited...dress looked different...xD

darn...i looked odd..

blek ! =P

i got my nails done ! *left hand

self-manicured :)

tada ! *right hand ~

0 Responses

Post a Comment