wishesfreedom

it's been half a year n 2 day since i'm with him...
happiness overwhelmed me. :)
i've not been in a relationship for so long...i tink to be exact none of it exceed a month...
and i m definite of one thing,
i still LOVES him deeply =]
as i always does.... ;)
i'm so glad to have him in my life n i definitely hopes that our relationship will last long... =D
promise u're not leavin me alone k ? :)
his spm's endin soon...next year's my turn...
i just hope that college wont pull us apart...cuz we'll be in different skools then...
but i have faith in us. =]
we're not gonna depart.
he's probably plannin on becomin an actuary.
i tink that's a gud choice for him :)
go go ~ jia you sweetheart ~
i believe u can do it though it's difficult.
u are the best. ;)
as for me...i tink i should still look around n tink....any suggestions ?
as soon as i decided, i shall tell u guys =P
love u always.


1 Response
  1. Fang Says:

    halo..
    i tink u shud noe me..
    ermm..
    han's fren...
    fang fang..
    c yrs so gud....
    hehehe...
    dunno y....
    i feel hapy oso =)
    reli hope yrs relationship wil last long..
    stay happiness..


Post a Comment