wishesfreedom
well, i just hope u can mind our own business.
i don't need ur concerns...in fact, the less the better....
u are my NOBODY ! note it ! u aren't even related to me....
so why must u care ??
first of all, so far, i tink i didn't drag my studies down....honestly, i tink i even improved ok ?!
i have sweet n happy times being with him....i became happier...
u noe ?? the "being in love" glow...( just like wat dramas ought to say )
maybe being alone for such a long time made u lonely n craved for love from a man or something...but dun drag me in....
I AIN'T U !
so even if we're together....u don't need to give a damn...don't u ??
recently, u've been asking damn a lot of things ....being a busy body...*roll eyes, she's so annoying me !
doubting me now n then...
thinking i dun wanna admit....btw , wanna shout to u ...yea ! i don't ! not tellin u the truth...
happy ?
uggh ! darn hate tis kind of feelin u noe....they're just so tied up to the old thinkings....always blocking me frm doing tis n that....
this say NO ...that say NO !
hey ! i wanted FREEDOM ! u know ?
if u had already decided i m hiding frm u...then y wanna ask me for answer....just continue to doubt that i m telling the truth....so what ? not like i'll give a damn about it...



0 Responses

Post a Comment