wishesfreedom

hell.
how much more "magnificent" things can turn out ??
as i had said in my previous post...they had took away my babysitter's salary quietly rite ??
oh well, i just thought that they took 3 months or so....and hell ! they took 5 months continuously !
f*ck them !
i'm definitely on fire now...
end year's outcome, my mum have to pay back aunty around five thousand bucks....n plus the other 5 months they nvr paid aunty's salary....which is another 5000 bucks...
to hell with it...now my mum gotta suddenly vomit out 10,000 bucks by herself is it ?!?!
how dumb is that !
n they can easily n freely get away with all those money....
ugh ! retards ! jeez....i just HATE them...
keep away frm me !

went out to get some junks with cui today....with that HOT n BRIGHT sun just right top of ur head might just make u faint.
weird thing is there's this super strong win blowing ==''
damn ! we're holding the umbrella just on one hand cuz the other's full...and it flew away...
too heavy....n the wind's too strong....it just ran behind my back...n that pulls my hand behind...ouch....my hands n back ache..
had this umbrella war thingy with the wind...xD
total blast off ~

my christmas gift frm him.

btw, yea...our so called "fight" ended ( is that even counted a fight ?? i dunno...prefer callin it obstacles or misunderstand...xD )
we make up...forgiven him...hmmm....he got me a christmas gift....that he actually planned to throw away because of what happened between us...
but i kept it.
he promised not to lie anymore...n well...i hope he'll keep his promises...if i find out he lied bout hanging out with girls alone again...i will definitely twist his head ! * head my warnings...
hmmm....hope all these just wont happen again....i had my eyes red n swollen due to all those cryings...
his sis wedding's drawing near....n i'm sooooo looking forward towards that magnificent day ( well, at least i thought it would be one... xD )
right at this moment he's at genting...on trip with friends...
truth is : I AM MISSING HIM LOTS !
and i just read xiaxue's love story post...god...envy of their story... how i wish the outcome of mine would turned out like hers...
they endured those obstacles together....and now being engaged after years of relationship...mike's so sweet to wendy...
i do hope mine would last that long too....
sometimes, fairy tales does come true...just like hers. one of the modern fairy tale... :)

music box frm him :)

just hope it can erase off my bad memories.




0 Responses

Post a Comment