wishesfreedom
what an unlucky day.
have an encounter with a mad fella while jogging at the park...
ewwww....disgusting ! this is definitely jogging horror to me... he gave me a shock...that's for sure...
was jogging with cui at park nearby these few days...
walkin around at first...then passed by a pondok...a crazy fella passed by me...
ok, by lookin at his face, he didn't give me a good impression on him....
he banged my waist by "accident" ( which i dunno true or not ) ....i dunno his hand actually touched my waist or his pouch...probably pouch...

then when i start runnin further ( cui's behind...i meant QUITE FAR )
the same fella hu banged me just now is standin in front....
pulling out his private part out....and worse, shaking it !
ewwwwwwwwwwwwwww !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! f*ck ! that's disgusting....
he some more wave the other hand of his asking me to come forward !
damn....first plan : RUN FOR UR LIFE.
i mean...i din run...just turned around and left there fast, signalling cui not to come here....
what a disaster.

we turned away n i walked with cui tellin her bout my encounter with that disgustin fella.
shockin news : HE"S RIGHT INFRONT OF ME WAITING !!!
OMG ! oO!!
he's on bike....thats y so fast....he's wearin helmet...i cant see his face...but his shirt is same as the mad fella just now...so i guessed that's him...
and he slide up the glass shield thingy blockin his face....
so i saw the FREAKIN SAME FACE !
oO ! STALKER !!!!
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

he's lookin at me...in this eerie looks of his...*swallow saliva
then after some time he went away with his bike...
THANK GOD !!!
just pray tat i dun need to see him tomorrow =S
next thing....chun han told me wat his mum commented bout me.
which first made me happy but then a bit sad later....=X
his mum said i m his GF while they were talkin bout me !! =]
at first, positive comment...sayin i m very quiet type of girl...very polite in actions...
but then say me just din address ppl when see others .... =S
i did address her !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i m innocent....
i did called her...just that maybe i called her too softly, i tink she din manage to hear me...
hmmmm....=|



0 Responses

Post a Comment