wishesfreedom
failure. total failure in me.
i am tearing up...tears overflowing...drowning in misery.
cant stop crying,
i cant stop thinking about it.
my memories on it just wouldn't fade away.
u lied.
i thought u were betrayin me,
even though i noe u wouldn't,
u are definitely doin tis on a purpose...
i cant help but simply thinking n hitting myself with tremendous horrendous possibilities.
that u are leaving.
it makes me think myself being very "xiao qi"
but sometimes, i can't help but feelin the jealousy in me being aroused...and i hate that.
am i really over reacting ?
( at the same time listening to a sad song made my mood frm bad to worse ! )
seeing both of ur pics made me think she looks more suitable for u.
i couldn't tink less that she looks more like a gf to u more than me
cuz u all were just....so close bonding with each other....
well, seein ppl commentin bout the photo album agreeing on my thought made me cried non stop for the night.
i wouldn't mind if u guys were meetin up in a group...but alone...
i'm sorry. i just can't take it.
my eyes are sore n tired right now...cheeks wet....tears rolling down continuously...
i just wanna escape....run away...erase all these images frm my head which are non stop flashing in my mind on n off...now n then....
do u really understand wat m i being sad about ?
i dun wanna see u being so closed up with another girl...the feelin is just eatin me up...
i m caring way too much about u to let u do so...
yes, i'm selfish. couldn't agree less....* by now, i already have a pile of tissues beside me...
so u can noe how bad m i crying...
it's just that maybe u r too gud to me....
even too gud for me ??
that i m afraid of ur decision on leaving.
i m concerned about u...
do u noe how much i worried that u might one day just leave me ?
do u noe how afraid m i ??
do u noe how bad i felt when u were with other girls....not to mention being ALONE worsen things up...
it's just so complicated...my mind's spinning....n i dun feel like talkin to anyone.
i'm so tired.




1 Response
  1. Shah Says:

    Sayanggg, chill kay? if u wanna talk or anything, jz txt me and i can call u back n stuff ya, tc :)


Post a Comment