wishesfreedom
disappointed ....

he did not reply my sms....wat's wrong now ?? he din receive or dun wanna reply me....
we rarely talk ! wat the....
is tis how it's suppose to be ?? O.o
me, NO IDEA.... =/

my friend told me, guys n girls are diff...at the startin point...guys usually gave in more effort....but later, girls are doin all the work....well, this is mostly wat happens....is tat it ?? *doubts....

dun tell me tis is the end of it and we're startin n endin so fast .... =x well, let's hope not then....
hope tat he'll reply me soon then.... *hoping eagerly....
i've been checkin my phone like nearly every second now....n everytime....disappointments....tats always wat i get back....

add maths totally sucks ! arrgghhhhhh !!!! come on ppl ....some 1 need to band tat damn subject !
i left most of my papers blank....great....no need score....prepare to fail....tat is my WEAKEST subject of all....i wonder wat m i gonna do with it when SPM comes....ok amy, tis is thinkin a bit far....forget it...
moral....oh no....i actually did member all the stupid kata kunci n definisi....but then, as i start writin on my paper....they seems to be vanished into thin air....lost n gone ~ =S
crap !

add maths....the most disastrous ting on earth ! =X

last 15 mins oni i started on my essay for moral....n then i wrote till the third paragraph oni realize tat my essay was in WRONG FORMAT....great ....tis is JUST GREAT ! =/
last five minutes....finished off my last paragraph in the correct way....cancelled off the whole second paragraph except the contoh...add in words here n there n join with the first 1....it's kinda messy.... =X damn it....dunno can score a not 1...all the nilai n kata kunci i aso not sure edi....keep on doubting my answer during the examination....

i got my lens yesterday....n i wear it today ~~~~ woohoo ~~~~ =P
ok, i'm still not used to see myself in pic with lens....looked....DOLLY ??
lol ~ add maths teacher saw my eyes n asked me am i a chinese.....hahahahahhahaa.....
the takin out part made my left eyes turn red....keep on peel aso dun wan come out....grrrrhhhh....geramnya ~
just pray tat i wont get infection or stuff like tat ..... if not whole thing no use edi....xD
cuz my dad got b4.... so, u noe...genetics...scare i have too ~ =S

lol ~ nvr expected WCL to do tat outside the bilik guru today....
learnin Jay Chou's Secret....he points at my face when i turned around....hahahhahaha....so cute of him....LOL !
but then later kena cubit....ouch ~ =S
i wonder why so many ppl like to cubit my face ah.....i 16 edi leh ! summore kena cubit muka.... =X
haha....talkin bout pinchin face....memories flows back....
i suddenly remembered my primary skool teacher at kajang....
he's the PK HEM....also...my moral teacher....i was a prefect tat time....at the age of ....erm....9 or 10 like tat la....he likes to pinch me....damn it....dunno y....eh ...eh...eh....U adult la....behave ! pinch ur students....wanna die ah...later i sue u then u noe....everytime i see him i sure turn around n walk away 1....cuz he CONFIRM ! will cubit me....=/

definitely not me ~ xD i din kena so teruk YET....xD


4 Responses
  1. Ivan Lim Says:

    I'm a guy, maybe u can ask opinion from me de >.<
    WCL is wong cheng lun a? Haha... I often get pinch by him also de, he say i look like crayon sin chew...


  2. hahhahahahahahha...it's ok edi la...probably i tink too much edi...smart ~ yes...is him....lol....crayon sin chan ? LOL ! got meh.....y i dun rasa 1.....u mean look or character....xD


  3. Ivan Lim Says:

    He said when i din wear spec that time, my face look like him wo. Especially the baby fat face and the eye brow lo... Sad...


  4. hahahhaa....hmmmm...eye brow...maybe eye brow accpetable tat he tinks like tat la....but if face i dun tink so gua....xD lol ~


Post a Comment