wishesfreedom
this is just gonna be a short blog...
let me tell u wat happened minutes ago....

oh my god !
this is ....so so so so so freaking HILARIOUS.... xD
i just mistaken someone else as my DAD ?!?!?! wat the heck....yea....
this is so freakin embarrassing lor....
i m in a totally OMG ----- shocked status.... =x

cuz he's havin the same name as my dad mah....wat to do....of course will misunderstand one la...=x
i thought my dad was usin someone else's pic and lied to me to check on me....xD wakakkakakaka....
luckily i called him later....then oni realize it was 2 different ppl....just coincidence oni la...xD
scare dao me....lol ~
i somemore reply his sms wat u noe ?
haha....smart....wat if mummy know ??
aiya, something like tat la....xD

cuz my parents divorced mah....mummy wont let dad find me without her permission one....
sms me without her permission is lagi impossible la....so i thought my dad use other ppl pic just to trick me lor...xD
yea...yea....laugh all u want....okie ? had enough of laughter ?? xD

tat's all frm me ! =P shhhhh..... ;)


2 Responses
  1. Ivan Lim Says:

    U are more funny la... haha



Post a Comment