wishesfreedom
ok, i misunderstand edi....he din no reply me on purpose....just tat....maybe he reply a bit slow....i need to set my mind properly edi....cannot keep on simply tink ~ =S

nothing much happen to me today...cuz i spent my "wonderful" day with my "wonderful" history book....damn it....made me so freaking sleepy.... =="
they can be the best bed time stories the world has ever known....
if u r lack of sleep....dun worry ~ here's the solution !
buy urself a history text book....start flipping....
read the first few lines of the first page....u will start to feel drowsy....
eyes gettin heavier....very very heavy....n u will feel freakin sleepy !! man....they can really hypnotize u easily...trust me on tat... =X

jie they all came today....had dinner....freakin full....eat roasted duck some more....i sure gain weight T^T sob....sob.....
lol ~ i love the cincau ! yesterday we drank....now u noe y aunty dun make it for us on weekdays cui ~~~ lalalalala ~~~~ =P keke...

xxx called me again....while i was studyin ...we talked for quite long....though i have no idea wats the point of the whole conversation....he's praisin me.... is he drunk again or wat ?? =S
cuz he sounded different frm the way he usually talk to me....hmmmm.....i wonder why....b4 tis xxx saw me in skool but acted like nth ever happened...i dunno him , he dunno me....we're total strangers.....as if i were transparent....he can't see me....but now, he suddenly talk to me again...wat's goin on now....

is it a gud thing or a bad thing to have a bf tat wants to tie u up ?

it may be gud cuz this proves tat he cares for u n was afraid tat other ppl might steal u away frm him....
but !
at the same time, it might be bad if he is the jealousy jealousy type....
no...no...no...no....dun misunderstand....not jealous because u flirt with other ppl...if u flirt he jealous is normal....n u r definitely wrong...
but u din flirt or anytin ! u r just plain chattin with a friend....n he is jealous....at the same time he dun allow u to talk to ANY OTHER GUY ever again....
JUST NO ~~~~~ @~@"
he oni allows u to talk with girls....isn't tat a bit too protective ? he seems to be tying u with ropes ! n the ropes are definitely NOT loose ropes.... =S

well, tis is happenin to me now....m i suppose to be glad or be sad now ? i knew he cared la....but tis type is a bit too much isn't it ?? =/



9 Responses
  1. nelcles Says:

    talk to the wall then xD


  2. Ivan Lim Says:

    Haha...
    I was like ur bf before but i know it won't be good to both of us. So, ask ur boy stand at ur angle, think for u, u need him and sure u need frenz also!


  3. nelcles : tried edi...useless....more sleepy....xD wakakakkaka

    The Special One : wow ! u tried b4 ?!?!?
    O.o ~ *amazed....
    lol ~ xD so u changed now huh ?? xD


  4. nelcles Says:

    i agree wif ur friend =) i think u need both only balanced ^^

    talk edi? wat u talk? must be honest one~!! did u told the wall ur the monster?


  5. lol ! dunno how la....see first....
    haha....talked to the wall edi....i very honest...told it u r the monster..... =)


  6. nelcles Says:

    ok lo..u slowly slowly see ba^^

    haha..bukan u monster mie? no wonder wall no give respond to u..cause u are telling lie!!


  7. lol ~ it said it agree with me leh....say u are the monster....xD


  8. Ivan Lim Says:

    Hmm... I dunno how to say but i know the one who couple with me have to do a lot a hard work, because i'm not that nice...


  9. LOL ~ wow....sounds like very cham....so how's u guys now ?? separated long time ago ?? or still together or wat ??? xD


Post a Comment